Friday 30 March 2012

A wonderful birthday

Definetely one of the most beautiful birthdays ever! Even if I was missing my family, I had a really pleasent day yesterday. My love took one day off from the office to spend the entire day with me.
So we woke up a bit later (Pako & Princess also understood that it was my birthday), then we had our breakfast and Robert set up my "official present": the Apple iMac!!!
I spent the morning at the phone, on skype and on facebook replying to all the greetings coming from almost all around the world! Sooo nice!
After this we went downtown: the weather was just amazing! We went to Green Park, but before that, we passed by Liberty and.. ehm.. ehm.. Soon in one of my posts you will see the rest of Robert's gifts ^_^
Then in the evening I had the pleasure to meet my two ex colleagues and friends, Lieve & Gareth, here for a business trip. We had dinner at Yauatcha and we ate some gorgeous food! I am becoming quite addicted to this place ;) If you come to London you have to try it!!

Below just few pictures of my outfit: I was in "coral mood". Hope you will like it!








(I was wearing Guess blazer (old), Zara Basic top, Diesel Getlegg jeans, Paul Smith socks and oxfords, Tiffany & Co rings, Alexander McQuenn skull ring, Guess watch, Opi nail polish, For Ever21 bracelets, Alexander Wang box bag) 

Cheers, L3

16 comments:

  1. adoro quella borsa!!!! e auguri ancora!!!

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. che bello il colore del tuo smalto!!!ps.sono proprio curiosa di vedere i tuoi prossimi post,è sempre bello sbirciare i regali altrui ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihihihihihih, vero!!!

      Vediamo se riesco a postare già qualcosa nel weekend!!

      Baci
      L3

      Delete
  3. I love your top and your blazer!! ur haircut is so pretty too =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hope you like my blog and start to follow me :P

      Kisses

      Delete
  4. wow ma quanto sono belle quelle stringate rosa! buon compleanno, ma che bel regalo che hai ricevuto.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie Stefania!
      ..beh, si, dei regali non posso proprio lamentarmi...

      Ci seguiamo a vicenda?

      xx
      L3

      Delete
  5. Amazing shoes and blazer!!! Great blog!
    If you want, check out my blog

    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely shoes... :)))
    Happy B-day dear... I am really glad you had a great time. You deserve it :)))
    xoxo
    http://dictionaryoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie!!

      Have a fantastic Sunday!
      kisses

      Delete