Saturday 24 March 2012

Multicolour nails, multicolour tie, multicolour flowers

In these sunny days London is blooming and you can see flowers and colours everywere: it's so beautiful! I didn't change my wardrobe with my spring clothes yet, but I am tired about black, grey and dark blue... I am hungry of colours and yesterday I literally painted my nails ^_^ Do you remember my  La Troisième nail polish gallery? I took all my favourite nuances and made my manicure!

Satisfied with the result, I also remembered my multicolour tie from Guess (very old collection) and I decided to wear it with a boyish look.












(I was wearing Guess tie, Jeans and Suede Leather Jacket - Fiorentini & Baker suede boots - Louis Vuitton Never Full bag - ring fom Flow Firenze - Opi, Dior and Chanel nail polishes) 

Last 2 days to enter my Calvin Klein Give Away contest !! Don't miss it


Enjoy your Saturday,
Cheers, L3

9 comments:

  1. I do that with the nails too and like it eventhough my friends make fun of me :P
    Nice outfit and that ring is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robert asked me if I went back to the elementary school with my multicolor nails :D

      Have a wonderful Saturday my dear <3

      xx
      L3

      Delete
  2. Wow!! Those flowers look absolutely beautiful! I like the nails too, very spring-like :)

    I love Regents Park in London during the spring. In my first year of university I was lucky to live very close to it and it was so beautiful there. You should definitely go and take some photos in the rose garden there, it's gorgeous :)

    I hope you are having a beautiful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will follow your recommendation, but I think we have to wait May for the roses, no?

      I wish you a fantastic weekend
      Kisses
      L3

      Delete
  3. bella, bella, bella!!!


    New post from Dominican Republic on my blog: I'm waiting for your comment!
    Have a great Saturday!
    www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie Lisa!!!!

      Bellissime le foto che hai postato e che invidiaaaaaa!!!
      Enjoy Santo Domingo!!!

      Un bacione
      L3

      PS: ti seguo ^_^

      Delete
  4. che belli i tulipani e tutti i fiori!! bellissima qualla cravata, ancora meglio dal vivo ;)

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Siii, belli tutti questi fiori! E oggi? Che giornata stupenda era?
      Per quanto riguarda la cravatta, beh, ne ho diverse: se fossi nata uomo, sarei fissata!!! E' un accessorio che mi piace troppo!

      xx

      Delete