Monday 5 March 2012

Pako, Princess and I

Do you remember? Last week it seemed to be already spring and I was already thinking to do the change of my wardrobe from winter to spring, but unfortunately  this was just an illusion :( ! Yesterday it was again cold and rained all day long.
As I told you already, I am quite meteorosensitive, so once it's bad weather, I become really lazy and I like staying at home doing absolutely nothing!! Robert who is working like crazy during the week, agreed with that as well. So below how I spent part of my day...  on my bed with the inseparable Pako & Princess











This evening I will fly to Florence to visit my family. I haven't been since Christmas and I am really looking forward to it ^.^ !!!
Have a fantastic week and stay tuned!
I will organize soon a Giveaway :)
xx, L3
(I was wearing Calzedonia leggings - Dixie top - Abercrombie & Fitch hoodie - H&M socks  - Accessorize necklace - Dior nailpolish)

7 comments:

  1. Che belle le foto! Una domenica piovosa perfetta a casa con Pako e Princess. Geniale la foto di Princess con le riviste (è Princess?? o Pako?).
    Buon viaggio!! Goditi la bella Firenze!! Io ti aspetto qua!!

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ti è piaciuto il mio set fotografico? E vedessi Pako e Princess come ci stavano a farsi fotografare!! Che buffi ^.^

      Buona settimana e a presto,
      un bacino

      Delete
  2. Che meraviglia!! ma i tuoi gatti sono un incanto!!
    grazie mille per il tuo commento al mio ultimo post e per essere una mia nuova follower, ti seguo anch'io!!
    Buon viaggio!
    kiss
    www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post!!! Your cats are beautiful !!! Also love the necklace!!! Have a nice trip to. Florence:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pics and your cat! thanks for your visit on my blog and for your sweet comment, also I like your blog, Now I am happy to be your follower , I hope you will want to follow me on google friends connect Keep in touch with fashion and also on facebook my Facebook page have a good day... keep in touch ....

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely room you have... :) Love all these photos! :)
    http://dictionaryoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete