Thursday 22 March 2012

London's street style spots

Yesterday I was in a bad mood.. There wasn't a particular reason, but I woke up badly (thanks to Pako licking my hair), I felt a bit sick, a bit alone and a bit sad. I cleaned up home and ironed thousands of Robert's shirts... Then I literally forced my self to go out. Of course I brought with me my reflex and actually I did the right choice: at the end I really enjoyed taking pictures around and I think I made some cool shots:



















Spring is in the air and finally arrived! London has been so sunny and beautiful these last days. I really would like start to wear colours and lighter clothes but I desperately need a bit of tan on my skin..



My Give Away Contest is going to end this Sunday: don't miss it ;)

yours, L3

13 comments:

  1. Adoro lo streetstyle! Bel post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie 1000!!
      Londra come potrai immaginare, è una fonte di ispirazione continua!

      Have a nice day!
      Cheers
      L3

      Delete
  2. Bellissime foto...........brava sorella!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vivi a Londra? Wow, io vorrei ritornarci il prima possibile..Comunque gli scatti che hai catturato sono davvero molto interessanti..che macchina fotografica usi?
    Ti auguro buona giornata e se voglia passa dal mio blog, mi farebbe tanto piacere!^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sono appena passata dal tuo blog: mi piaceeeee :))) e ho deciso di seguirti!

      Ho una Reflex D7000 (mega regalo di mio marito l'anno scorso x il mio comple).
      Sì, Londra la adoro e mi sento davvero fortunata a vivere qui!
      Se dovessi venire, fammelo sapere che magari ci prendiamo un caffè insieme ;)

      Enjoy NY,
      baci - L3

      Delete
  4. Great photos Lisa. I want to make athens street style but suprisely I never find any free time! But I really liked those photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grazie mille per essere passata..ti seguo con piacere anch'io!*_*

    ReplyDelete
  6. mamma mia quella con i cappelli rosa..ma di dov'è scappata??
    Vedo che sei passata da Liberty eh?

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sì, ho fatto un giretto in centro e mi sono "appostata" per degli scatti anche lì :)

      Delete
  7. I really hope that you are feeling great today! :)
    Btw, cool shots... :)
    http://dictionaryoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...yes, I am feeling a bit better ;) Thank you!!!

      Kisses
      L3

      Delete