Monday 27 February 2012

Brunch at The Breakfast Club in Angel

This weekend the weather has been amazing in London. It seemed to be already spring :)) !

Those who know me well will say for sure that I am quite metereosensitive, so my mood really depends from the weather. If I wake up in the morning and I can see the sunlight through the curtains, I feel immediately a nice energy and the desire to look outside the window and bath my face in the sun even if my eyes are still half closed!! The day will start certainly positively.

Yesterday it was one of these mornings: I opened the window, breathed deeply and looked at the sun with a smile: what a beautiful Sunday :) to spend outside with my love!

First and only plan of the day, was having a brunch with Laura :)
Who is she? 
She is a Spanish fashion blogger that I met "by chance" last Sunday after Robert left for his business trip. Let me tell you the story briefly: everything started because she visited my blog and left a comment saying she was living in London, too. Then I also visited her blog and added her on my twitter contacts. Apparently last Sunday we were both downtown alone, so challenging my shyness and cautiousness, I asked her to meet and have a coffee together... and we did!! It has been a really nice get-together and we discovered to have a lot of things in common (as our cats!!!). During this week we "talked" to each other on bbm and at the end we planned to meet yesterday for a brunch.

We met first at our place to present Pako & Princess to her, and then we went to Angel at The Breakfast Club, a very nice and tiny place for British eggs & bacon. I really enjoyed it and her company :) !!

This is the link to visit her blog: http://unspeakablethoughtsunspoken.blogspot.com/













Of course after this huge breakfast, we needed to digest it and we did a long walk towards Shoreditch, another trendy area full of nice cafès, restaurants and small shops.









 (I was wearing Guess leather jacket and chino jeans - Berska tee - Zara scarf - Alexander McQueen ring and bracelet - Maison Martin Margiela boots - Paul Smith bag & socks)

I wish you all a wonderful Monday

Stay tuned,
Cheers
L3

4 comments:

  1. oooooh ma che carina che sei!!!! è stato un brunch stupendo e non vedo l'ora di rivedere Paco e Princess.

    xXx

    PS: carino quando parli di quel primo caffè e della tua "shyness and cautiousness" <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. qué guapo es Londres cuándo hace sol!!

    http://maritienblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. grande lisa! big challenge WON!
    bella bellissima in qste foto :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grazie tesorino!!!

    Mi manchi <3

    Un baciotto
    L3

    ReplyDelete