Monday 9 January 2012

Back to internet, back to my little blog

After spending the Christmas festivities between Regensburg and Florence I finally came back to my new home town. Still to be discovered, I started from the area where we live and nothing is missing :)
I have a supermarket just in front of our building, a little post office, a thai food restaurant (gnammy), a butcher, a fishmonger, a cozy pub and of course shops :))
I am still waiting for my broadband internet at home, but I got a temporary mobile internet dongle. The connection is quite slow at the moment, so forgive me if I don't post often.
Before show you pics from this fantastic city, I want post some photos of Florence.
Even if I am really happy about this new adventure in this exciting metropolis, Florence is Florence, no doubts :D
















I don't want to forget to wish you all a fantastic 2012. I have a lot of expectations from this new year... fingers crossed!

Cheers, L3

No comments:

Post a Comment